Thursday, May 21, 2015

Camotes Island: Tulang Diot

I got a lot of photos to share on our tour to Camotes so let me do this per spot that we've visited. Forget about our first night full of unfortunate events and enjoy the second day and actual tour around the island. First stop Tulang Diot (Small Island), but before arriving to the island we saw this beautiful place to pose and take pictures in.





 Everyone was excited when our guided pointed the small island across us.

 You can hire a boat for 20 php per head back and forth. You can ask the boatman to wait for you. Since we allotted 30 minutes in that island, he agreed. (We were captivated by the beauty of the place and we stayed almost an hour.hahaha!) 

Credits to Jacky B. for this Panorama shot.

 Environmental fee for 5php per head will be collected upon arriving in the island.






Ooopss...That's too sexy to be me..hahaha! That's MJ :) I like this photo so I asked permission and grabbed this from her fb and include in my blog.

Next destination...Timubo Cave...

No comments :

Post a Comment