Monday, October 13, 2014

DONG JUAN- IT PARK

 I've been to a lot of restos and cafes lately but missed to post due to my busy schedule or should I say I was too lazy to post it. I was invited in a mobile blog and was able to post on it and forgot this blog. I'm sorry...

Anyway, let me post it one by one and let's start with our food trip few months ago at Dong Juan.

 It has several branches in Cebu one is at  Calyx Center in IT Park. It's a Filipino restaurant.

 The menu..

 My food buddies...
 Interior decoration...


 This is what I hate about technology sometimes, you are together but seems so far...tsk!tsk! Busy with phones while waiting for the order. We are suppose to be talking and bonding :(

 Sisig...
 Crispy pata...

 Fried Rice...


 The aftermath :D

No comments :

Post a Comment