Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Dear Friends


"A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably."
          by: William Penn  



I promised my dear friends to create blogs for our adventures. So this is it!Hmmm..

Where am I going to start?

I have lots of friends actually from all over the world. I am not friendly but God gave me them, my precious friends from elementary years, high school life, college days and even in my work place I have precious friends. I’m going to share our adventures together that are all worth to be treasured. 

The memories we’ve shared together as friends, the good times and the bad times that we’ve been through. I guess in all aspects of my life they were part and still part of it. If people think that I’m the worst or the best person in the world? Well... my friends are somewhat part of it (hehehe!). They are part of me in short.


I’m so excited to share our adventures together…





No comments :

Post a Comment