Saturday, June 13, 2020

Noordzee Beach Hostel Oslob Cebu

I posted my first 2020 blog about Seascape Resort in Oslob that we stayed in unexpectedly. Few months before that, we discovered a backpacker hostel too. It's been a custom for us to go out of town during the holy week. I know that resorts and hotels are fully booked during this season. Last 2019, I made sure to book 2 months early. I thought I was booking ahead, but those with remaining available accommodations online are those not so popular resorts and are far from the city. 
I booked accommodation for 3 at Noordzee Beach Hostel in Oslob. 


Reception Area


Our room



Most of the hostel's guests at that time were foreign backpackers. I was joking around with my husband if we're really in the Philippines because we were the only Filipino guests dining at that time.













Calming sunset




A stunning sunrise, tranquil atmosphere, morning coffee with your favorite people. What can you ask for?


Early morning view from our room.







Good morning Mr. Sun, wanna play? 😘 








Miss Blue's favorite past time; slacking off with a book, coffee in a laid back environment.



The afternoon view from our room's window before we check-out.


 ~*~

No comments :

Post a Comment